Definition

Bodger: (noun) person who dwells in woods;

Sunday 6 May 2012

Double session

It's been a busy weekend so far. Yesterday we went for a walk along the coast in Lymington, New Forest, which was windy but lovely. I followed that up with spending a couple of hours out on a search (SEBEV).

However, instead of taking it easy today, I managed to do two lots of training today. First, I went for a swim for an hour and covered 1.5 km in the pool. It felt pretty good, even though my stamina has not improved at all recently.  I need to work on that, but I have no idea how.

This afternoon I decided I would go out for a short run.  I did the usual campus route, but amazingly I clocked a PB for that route, completing the 5.48 km route in 25:22.  Quite where this came from I don't know, but I am very pleased with it.  I think having a good day yesterday and a decent and well earned night's sleep may have contributed though. I am now off to brag to my SLMM training partners!

1 comment: