Definition

Bodger: (noun) person who dwells in woods;

Friday 9 March 2012

101 ways to stand up

I may have nicked that title from a Portland bouldering guide.  I went bouldering at Reading Climbing Centre for the first time in a very long time.  Needless to say I was rubbish and I am now very tired and aching.  It was fun though; I managed to climb some problems in the second hardest (and failed on some in the easiest!) so it wasn't too disheartening.  I aim to go regularly now.  I am hoping it will be good cross training and in particular for core strength, which I seriously lack.  I have always loved bouldering so it will be good to get back into, especially now I have lost a bit of weight.  I may even be in shape if the boys trip to Font gets revived this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment