Definition

Bodger: (noun) person who dwells in woods;

Monday 12 March 2012

Weekend running

This weekend I was attending a First Aid at Work course, so I didn't have much time to go out running.  I managed to get out for a quick blast round campus on Saturday morning before the course accompanied by my wife (5.48 km, 33:37).  I'm not sure my wife ow thinks that is a very good idea, as she later feinted on the Tube and is blaming it (partly) on going out running before breakfast. She is fine now though.  Ironic that I was on a first aid course!

I was going to do the same Sunday morning, but didn't get up early enough.  So instead I thought I'd go for a run after the end of the course.  However, I got sidetracked by cider with my fellow course attendees, so I didn't get out.  So to make it all up, I have been out for a run this morning before breakfast (4.71 km, 23:12).  So I don't feel too bad at missing yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment