Definition

Bodger: (noun) person who dwells in woods;

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Post-work out

I spent a rather nice day down in the New Forest collecting some data loggers from our field sites.  We were back nice and early which meant I was on my normal train home.  I was feeling pretty tired on the train by I dragged myself out for a run when I got home and I'm rather glad I did.  I did a 7.95 km route in 41:20.  It was pretty hard work as my legs are still suffering a bit from Sunday I think, but it was a reasonable time and I don't feel to bad now.  despite having had dinner I am still hungry.  That's why we run isn't it? So we can eat more? It's probably half my motivation.

Oh and by the way, the title of this post made me chuckle. It's a good job I amuse myself. No-one else finds me funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment